Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

decals

rrr1021 ยท 2005-03-26 09:19

i am looking for decals to renew my look of my 1984 model 1845 case skidsteer any ideas

Replies7
  1. #1Steve Frazier2005-03-26 09:50

    Have you tried the dealer? That would be your best bet. If the decals are no longer available, you could have them custom made at most sign shops with vinyl cutters. You'd need some sharp photos of the originals for them to scan in to their computer, then they just cut them out for you. Be forwarned, this method could get pricey.

  2. #2Cat4202005-03-26 11:54

    If you decide to get custom decals made, then check out this website. This guy has made decals for people on an atv forum and I have only heard good things about the product and the service. He works with you to design the decals to your exact needs. Custom Decals

  3. #3Yellowdog2005-09-30 20:17

    Ebay has decals.. I found some for Bobcat awhile back.

  4. #4Tigerotor77W2005-09-30 20:56

    If, for some reason, no online sites seem to work, I agree with Steve: try your local Case dealer... the parts department should have several Case decals. However, given that the 1845 is no longer produced, you may have to wait a while as they order that model number decal.

  5. #5jsmith67522008-11-13 22:27

    it would be nice to have a diagram of the decals

  6. #6Halbro2010-10-22 01:12

    I can help you out if you're still looking. Making decals for all types of heavy equipment is what I do. I can give you original looking decals or I can dress it up to look like the newer ones. I've been doing Heavy equipment decals for 20 years. Got tired of painting equipment and started making decals for them instead.

  7. #7caseaddict012010-10-22 15:09

    They are still available at the dealer, I just got the 1845C decals for mine last week.