Hi All, I can't find a thread addressing this issue. I have a 2014 JCB JS220 excavator. I've had the machine for a 3 months now and it has worked fine. Last week it started decelerating while tracking. The problem manifests after about 30 minutes of working. Power will come back if I operate any other hydraulics, so I can get around by constantly adjusting the stick or bucket ect. The computer has thrown only one code referring to a hydraulic temp sensor that has been broken for years and not repaired by the previous owner. I am getting that repaired but the technician seems confident that is not my problem because it has been broken for so long. I would like to resolve the issue and it seems to be baffling the local JCB dealers service technician. Any Ideas?
Somewhere there will be a shuttle valve and a pressure sensor that tells the computer something is being used. Follow your travel pilot hoses to find the shuttle valve block and switch.