I am looking for the wiring diagram for a deere 160clc aux hydraulic circuit. The fuse keeps blowing everytime we hit the pedal. The control block was just replaced so im thinking a wire may have gotten crossed as some of the weather pack connectors broke. I have a black and orage that hook into a piggy back 2 green wires. From there 1 goes to a solenoid that activates the circuit and the other goes to a solenoid on the boom. Im assuming that is a relief or flow control. It is possible that it is a bad solenoid but it was working qhen the control valve was pulled. Any thoughts?
Unfortunately Deere does not publish an electrical schematic for the auxiliary hydraulics on a 160CLC. The wiring starts at the fuse box, goes through the pedal on to the solenoid that should be mounted in the control valve area and to the Indeco anti-run valve on the boom. What do you run, a breaker? Can you post pictures of the 2 solenoids? Where the wiring from the boom solenoid comes down the boom and connects to the wiring at the aux solenoid valve there is a diode in the circuit. If the wiring was hooked up backwards then there is a direct short to ground through the diode. Try removing the diode (it is a plug in type that can be unplugged) and see if your fuse stops blowing. If it stops blowing then reverse the two wires that were worked on. Southeast PA...Heck, I might have installed that kit....LOL !
What happened was the black and orange were pulled out of the weather pack connector and the 2 blue wires on the solenoid by the control valve were also pulled out. So I'm kind of just guessing as to what to plug where. It would have been a lot more simple if it was only 1 connector. I can't believe they don't publish wiring... That seems crazy. We do run a breaker. Just one way hydraulics. I don't suppose your still in the area and want to do some deere work?
The wire coming out of the cab is from Deere. The wiring from the solenoid by the control valve out to the solenoid on the boom are not Deere. That wiring is made up here at the dealer for the boom solenoid valve (which is from Indeco). I am not seeing the diode in any of the pictures and I don't have a picture to post at the moment to show you what it looks like. I can tell by the paint stick marks on the valve that I did not install it (not my handwriting). So maybe the tech did not install it. If your fuse is still blowing then obviously there is a short somewhere (two wires rubbing together, corner abrasion, etc). You could switch the orange and black wires to see if that solves the problem if there is a diode in there (might be taped up). Switching them won't hurt or affect the solenoids. I'm still in the area (Beautiful Bucks county) and still working for Deere, but sorry, I don't work on the side (dealer frowns on that... ).