Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 200c LC and Komatsu PC200-8 Will buckets interchange?

beanfarmer71355 ยท 2020-11-08 20:23

Have a ditch bucket for whenever I would rent a machine, Komatsu 200 for a month for farm work. Just bought a 200C and found a pin chart online and only difference I see is the arm on the Komatsu is about .75" wider. Aside from that (shims), will they interchange? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #14bz2020-11-08 21:07

    It will depend on how you mount the bucket. There is a difference of about one-half inch in the center to center distance for the pins (18.04 inches for Komatsu and 18.58 inches for Deere); some hydraulically activated quick couplers can compensate for the difference in pin distance (or if you manually attach the bucket with the 80mm pins), and you can shim the difference in width, it should work fine. If you have a coupler that requires the correct pin distance, it may not be able to close on the pins, or could cause excessive pin wear by having that extra half-inch of play.

  2. #2beanfarmer713552020-11-08 22:07

    Direct pin for now. For the shims, I'll cut some plate shims.