Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 200CLC Quick Coupler questions

Mallard ยท 2026-03-06 22:50

Recently purchased a 200CLC for general personal use (working in the woods, clearing land, digging gravel). it currently has a 42" bucket. I would like to add a hydraulic quick coupler as I plan to also get a stump ripper, rake and mop bucket down the road. most times I'm using this will be by myself and a quick coupler would make it much easier to switch buckets. the current bucket is a Deere AT196966 (says it fits JD180-225, weight 1687, cap 1.12 cu/yd, tooth TF290). I've been reading quite a bit and found the chart someone here posed listing bucket dimensions. I see all Deere excavators close to this size us 80mm pins and 12.09 width. but they all have different pin centers 160=15.39, 200=18.58, 225=18.74. would a JRB quick coupler for a 160CLC fit my machine and current bucket? I'm sure this is a easy question for most, I found the JRB for the 160 but don't want to spend any money and it not fit. thanks for all the help!

Replies2
  1. #1dayexco2026-03-07 13:48

    you just need to find out from JRB what the travel distance is on the rear pin hydraulic clasp. i had a 690e deere, 210 b case, and hyundai 210 lc7, all with the jrb coupler....and the pin spacing on all manufacturers i listed above was close enough we could use any bucket on any of the 3 machines.

  2. #2Mallard2026-03-08 23:30

    Thanks dayexco, after looking closer at the Jrb coupler it doesn't appear to be very forgiving on the pin centers. I think I'll keep looking for something that is for the 200 series.