Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 325G or New Holland C345

Sbp · 2023-01-01 17:17

I’m looking into getting either Deere 325G or New Holland C345. The machine will be used for excavation, grading, snow removal, dirt work. Just wondering if anyone has either of these machines and if you have any cons to them. Which is better when it comes to financing. In my area the only dealers I have is Deere and new holland so plan on staying local. Not looking to go over 11k lbs for a machine with my truck/trailer set up I have now. Anything is appreciated info on helping make my decision.

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2023-01-01 21:57

    The NH is more machine than is the Deere. The equivalent Deere would be a 331 or 333. The NH is a DEF machine, I think that Deere is 75 hp not requiring SCR. I own the CASE version (450B, 2021). I do everything with mine, that you looking to do. The B series or 300 series in NH speak, are nice to run machines. The instrument panel is excellent. Push power is excellent, the EH is good in my opinion. Have you test drove them both and where are they money wise.

  2. #2Sbp2023-01-02 09:20

    I’ve only have test drive the NH C345. It was definitely a nice machine to run. Have there been many problems with the DEF on these new machines? My Deere dealer is getting a 325g in a couple months. The Deere 325g is going to be priced at $95k and the NH is $105k.

  3. #3KSSS2023-01-02 14:23

    I have not had any DEF issues with any of my CNH machines. Not to say that everyone has been as fortunate, I don't hear much about it, but someone, somewhere probably has. I have had or have a TR340, SV340 and two TV450B's, and not a single DEF issue that it had to go in to the dealer for. I got a yellow flag on the SV340 after 4 days of pallet work. I spent a couple hours working the machine harder and it cleared itself. That told me what I have always suspected, if you work the machines, its a pretty reliable system. If you putter around below half idle a lot you may see some issues. I will take the power over that issue any day, but it is really all about what you need out of the machine. Honestly, you should be able to pickup a 345 with high flow and cab for mid 90K. I think your number is a bit high.