Looking for a little help. I have a 328E. very random acting. It has push button start on the right. and code panel on the left. Some times the left panel will not turn on at all. and the Right panel will turn on accesories like the radio and all but lights out and then you cant start the machine. Sometimes it will just come on ready to work, I have check severial connections. But Anyone with a wire diagram and what fuses and relays do what would be great! I mainly work on Komatsu. So deere is foreign to me lol.
These should help.
I just seen these, thank you! I may have had some luck, the people I purchased two machines from had a old wire harness from a different machine. for quick checks I swapped all relays and diodes. Installed a new battery and all seems to be working now. Runs pretty well. But does get a flutter, like an injector every so often. I may just sell it and keep the other lower hour machine.