just bought a new house with a decent chunk of land .looking for a toy to play with in the woods....level off the lot, build trails,clear a field,etc. etc. i had a 175b loader a few years back so im partial to the internationals. but thats overkill. so im looking at a deere 350c track loader and an international 100e . both have 4 in1 buckets. i know locating parts will eventually be a problem for the international but how does the deere compare? also anyone know the operating weight of the 350c? and the weight of the 100e? the deere seems to be the perfect size and theres also an international 500e that appears to be a bit smaller than the 350.just looking for advice on wich way to go.all 3 machines are priced in the same area. between 8 and 9 grand.
I personally think you would be better off with a little bigger machine. look around fer a 450 0r 550 JD or in international TD-6 or better yet TD-7 , TD-8 Some of the 500 's (I do not remember which models ) had reverser problems - a oring for the clutch pack would wear into the case, then cut the oring as you shifted The 350 was Deere's smallest machine at the time - small machine = light duty work
how many trees you looking to take down with that track loader? Might be better off renting a machine if it's a short time job. in any event, get one with a 4-in-1. you will love it and it will be the most versatile machine you could get. how big is your lot in Rhode Island?
How Big is RI ? LoL
New guy here! I was thinking of getting a JD 350 for my place. Decided on a Dresser 125E with a 4n1 bucket! I am glad I went with this machine! BZ59