Hello, I was running my 35D FF035DX234606 Yesterday and it randomly stalled. Fires back up then dies again Randomly after 30 Seconds or so. Checked fuel system all looks ok. When I Ran power and ground directly from battery to injection pump it ran great for an hour or so until I stopped using it. Can someone send me the wiring diagram so I can troubleshoot where I’m losing power/ground?
I can’t help w wire diagram but those solenoids are known to go bad (original) if they have a lot of hrs on them. They’re just a simple 2 wire 12v set-up. Is it possible your alternator isn’t pushing 12v & that’s why it worked clipped to the battery.?? (Straight 12v)
The solenoid is working ok, it is a 3 wire (pull, hold, ground). I am losing power/ground to the solenoid in the harness somewhere intermittently and need a diagram to diagnose.
Whats your email?
Your ground comes from frame ground. The pull in power comes from pull in relay under seat panel. Power for that comes from f1 fuse. The trigger for the relay comes from pull in timer. If it starts and shuts off I would suspect timer.
Found the main engine ground (the flat braided one) broken at the frame, replaced that and it’s running strong. thanks guys