I need to adjust the tracking levers so if both are completely forward it tracks straight. I mow my ditch banks and need to run the mower with one hand and the mini x either with the other hand or my feet. Right now it drives at an angle. Thanks
Might be a dumb comment but is there any mud packed around the lever. I've seen this many times mostly by operators who couldn't give a stuff about a little house keeping. This isn't a dig at you, just facts
Agreed^^^^. It is a common issue on Deere mini's. Also, whenever posting, please provide the machine's serial number.
Cab model. No mud inside
JOHN DEERE 35 P-Tier Compact Excavator - 1FF035PAHRK006150
In both low range and high range? Always to the left or right? Machine is still under basic warranty until 2027. Why not take it to the dealer?
Sorry I thought I answered this. In both low and high range. Veers to the left. I did check track tension and it's good. Dealer is 25 miles away and I prefer to fix it myself if I can (nothing wrong with the dealer BTW. Service Manager is a good guy). I bought the service manual but not much luck finding out where to adjust it. What tolerance does Deere give to that? It can veer off so many degrees and be ok? Thanks
When you checked for dirt under the pedals, you removed the floor mat and floor boards, correct? The dirt likes to build up around, and under, the blocks the levers bolt to. If in fact there is no dirt build up under those blocks, then there is no adjustment you can make. Your issue will either be a bad rotary manifold seal, a stuck two speed spool in the left motor or a bad drive motor itself. It could also be a pilot pressure issue. Many things to consider. I would also remove, cut open, and inspect the hydraulic filter for metal. Mistrack specification: approximately a foot in 66 feet of travel (spec varies slightly from steel track to rubber track).
I just removed the mats. I will take another look. Thanks
I don't know if this information applies to a 35P but here's what I did to remove the dirt that was packed in (and frozen) around the travel levers on a 35D. HeavyEquipmentForums
Our Hitachi 27d had that exact problem…dirt under travel levers. Easy fix.