Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 4045hf285 gridheater

wisfilrui379 ยท 2024-03-19 11:11

Working on a drilling rig with Deere engine trying to diagnose hard start when cold. Does anyone have wiring diagram? Want to find out if ECM is what controls white wire going to gridheater relay

Replies3
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-03-19 15:00

    .

  2. #2wisfilrui3792024-03-20 13:23

    Thank you no power coming out of white wire 5429 didn't know if it's an option to turn on or off with service advisor. 12 degree ambient temperature wonder if I have issue with intake air temperature sensor. Customer asked me to make a harness to tap a switch and a light to trigger the heater since they wanted machine to work for next couple weeks. I have service advisor 4.2 but I'm going to need to purchase an edl adapter to hook up to it and check

  3. #3Diesel Dave2024-03-20 15:08

    As far as I can tell the ECU looks at coolant temperature to control the intake heating grid.