I am trying to set my new hyd pump for deere 410c and need the correct procedure. I need the hydraulic section of tech manual TM1468 in pdf. Thanks for any free help!
What are you trying to set? I thought the unloader/bypass/pressure control valve was the only thing that was adjustable?
I want to set the stand by pressure and check system relief. The book should show right where to tap for gauge. I also would like to double check the rest of the system by the book. Thanks!
I have the paper 610 operation and test technical manual, TM1446, the hydraulic pump is the same pump without the charge pump. You can hook up to the main pump or the backhoe valve, oil at 104 degrees F plus or minus 7, 2000 RPM plus or minus 25, 2,750 PSI plus or minus 54. The system relief valve is in the priority valve, and is removed for testing, and replaced if not correct. I could send you a copy of the two pages, but there's really not much more explanation. The circuit reliefs are tested with a pressure multiplier. Those pressures and the cycle times are different between the machines though.
Thanks! Do you know what the relief is preset at?
3,200 PSI plus 200 minus 0 The priority valve is the same for the 410,510,610 C's so the relief valve should be the same. It doesn't sound like it's adjustable. Online, I found both 2,500 and 2,750 as standby pressure for the 410 so I can't say if that's the same or not.
In theory I shouldn't be able to set the main pump past the 3200psi if the relief is correct. What do you think?
You mean to adjust the standby until it "tops out" hopefully at 3,200-3,400 PSI in order to check the relief valve? I don't see why it wouldn't work, unless there's not that much adjustment in the unloader. You might call the local dealer and see if they could test the valve if you brought it in. The setup looks like a gauge and a few adapters and a portapower pump hooked to a special housing.
She's all set. I checked charge psi at the filter housing and standby psi at the backhoe valve. I' will check relief when I find the special housing because the pump wouldn't stroke that far. Thanks for the help! Next is to find out why I don't have brakes at the pedal but I have a park brake. I'm raising her back for the dead!
What do the brakes do? If you don't get help on the brakes here, then that's a question that the technical manual would be helpful with figuring out. Mine's different, so no help here. It looks like you have a mechanical linkage for the park brake and hydraulic disk brakes inside the axle. BTW, the housing for relief testing is T37190.