Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 450h issue

tuf.trux ยท 2015-04-21 10:12

Hey guys just bought a 450H and having an issue with it and not sure what I am dealing with here. When you first start the machine even if you let it warm up for a long while, when you put it in reverse, only the left track engages. if you go forward they both work fine. if you play around with it for a minute or so it comes into it and doesn't bother from there on out. it comes out of it quicker if you rev it up a bit more.... almost acts as if a cavity is empty of oil and primes up. not sure. any info would be helpful. thanks! Travis

Replies2
  1. #1netfun2015-04-21 10:23

    Might want to check the micro processor for any faults. Post what you find, I sure someone here can help you out.

  2. #2tuf.trux2015-04-21 10:33

    Ok do I need a tech to come out to get the micro processor read or is that something I can do?