Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 544J monitor panel

excavator ยท 2017-01-03 14:12

I went and looked at a customers 544J last week, the monitor panel is flashing on and off, all lights and gauges. When I turned the ign. on it flashed on and off for approx. 3-5 minutes, on 2-3 sec. off 2-3 sec. and so on. After approx. 5 minutes it seemed to be ok so I checked codes and there are no current codes, latest code was approx. 1000 hours ago. I'm looking to order a manual from Deere but until I receive it I need to know what powers up the monitor and if anyone has had this problem before and what they found wrong. Serial number is 544JZ603033 Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1quackattak2017-01-04 09:54

    I had one doing it on a 624j, ended up being the panel.

  2. #2excavator2017-01-31 20:51

    This ended up being the panel also. Replaced it and all is well.

  3. #3quackattak2017-02-01 14:26

    Good news. Love unplugging something, plugging in new one & everything works.