Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

deere 570b wheels and tires

deerert295 ยท 2019-04-07 19:52

looking to replace 1300-24 tube type with 15.5 25 tubeless been looking for used rims and or tires any ideas hard to find

Replies6
  1. #1rsherril2019-04-10 18:14

    Well I happen to have six of of the rims your looking for however they are attached to a working 570A. You might try looking at various salvage sites as there were many more A series machines out there than B. If I may ask, why would want the 15.5-25 rim?

  2. #2deerert2952019-04-10 18:26
  3. #3deerert2952019-04-10 18:28

    Ease of service and more flotation

  4. #4rsherril2019-04-10 19:02

    I get that. I work gravel roads and snow and in the snow could use more traction. My records show that my machine started it's career with an asphalt company in Minnisota. BTY How do you like your B series? I've thought it might be an upgrade for me, but ???

  5. #5deerert2952019-04-10 19:25

    I like it cat controls of the era copy.many apps perfect size lower to ground much shorter good power for size visibility good.too bad deere stopped making them and 762 scrapers

  6. #6rsherril2019-04-10 19:45

    I take it yours is a working grader. The size fits me as well as the investment. Would like to swap for awhile, but ... BTY I've got four sets of chains for these tires which are only at 20 % or so.