Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 6076AF Help

dzlnut ยท 2026-08-16 21:43

hey guys I am looking for parts for a Deere 6076AF-00 engine When I try looking up this model up on Deer's parts website it does not come up. Can anyone shed some light on how I can find parts for it? Thank you

Replies10
  1. #1Samarskii_ma2026-08-17 02:45

    Hi post engine serial #

  2. #2mg23612026-08-17 06:00

    Ditto^^^^

  3. #3dzlnut2026-08-17 11:46

    RG6076A119336

  4. #4Samarskii_ma2026-08-17 15:35

    Check link https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/navigation/equipment/2231

  5. #5dzlnut2026-08-17 17:06

    thank you I appreciate it, when I tried searched only a marine model showed up.

  6. #6Diesel Dave2026-08-18 09:50

    Find the build (option) codes for the engine in screenshot below. Anything ending in xx99 means code not installed.

  7. #7dzlnut2026-08-19 18:57

    Thank you I appreciate it

  8. #8dzlnut2026-08-19 18:58

    Does anyone know where i can get a throttle solenoid like this ?

  9. #9Diesel Dave2026-08-19 20:55

    The round component is a fuel shut off control solenoid. Sure looks like a Deere piece , See screenshot below. Be sitting down when pricing !

  10. #10dzlnut2026-08-19 21:33

    thanks for the clarification I wasn't sure if it was a throttle solenoid or what....... I appreciate help that's one expensive part