Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 624 H loader no forward or reverse when cold

mattyt1984 ยท 2019-11-11 16:13

All summer there were no issues always had good power in any gear. When I used it today I had no forward or reverse until it ran for a good 10 minutes I did realize it would move when I shifted into Forward number 4 but nothing in reverse. Any ideas the cause fluid level is at proper level.

Replies3
  1. #1Bls repair2019-11-11 17:05

    Seen a lot of times Oil has to warm up to thin out to free flow through filters.

  2. #2mg23612019-11-12 05:51

    Humor me. Turn your clutch cutoff switch on the dash to the off position and try driving the machine. Report. Also will need a serial number.

  3. #3Bigbert2019-11-19 04:02

    Guess, the 624H runs with a ZF tranny. Like 4WG190? The TCU doesn't allow to catch a gear below 10 F (-12 C). Please heat up a bit before drive.