Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 650J

wolfman ยท 2009-09-20 10:50

Does anyone have info. on the 650s horsepower being picked up close to the 700s and putting an isolating track system on. I have heard talks about this for over a year. If this would be true that would be one tough machine.

Replies2
  1. #1Deereman2009-09-21 13:00

    I haven't heard on the track system but I don't think you will see the 650 getting any more power. Its already close to the 700 and keeping it under the 100hp bracket for regs. I would say if they did the 700 would need to go up to but not much. Deere has a pretty good range of horsepower needs.

  2. #2Digger10002009-09-22 21:13

    I agree with Deereman, 650J needs to keep its distance from the 700J. You probably also won't see a isolated track for the same reason, and to keep cost down.