Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 6675 circuit board remanufacured/compatible

todd218 ยท 2013-01-06 16:56

I have a 97 deere 6675 which appears to have a bad main circuit board. I believe it was due to mice building a nest behind it and consencently causing corrision. I was wondering if anyone out there has had their board repaired and their results. And also if anyone knows what Deere year and machine use the same board. New holland machines appear to use the same looking display to 2004, if I was able to find a used one. The one that I saw online was over $1300. Ugly. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1todd2182013-01-10 18:56

    FYI for those following this thread, here is some additional info I know so far. I did get a used board from a dealer that supposable had a bad fuel gauge that I could use for testing. However, when I pulled it in it was"LOC" and he did not know the code. I believe it is a security code that could be any 2 digits. I talked with farmtronics and Mike was the guy that they directed by call to. Very helpful and contrary to other things on forums, he said that the gray trim board may of maynot be repaired. It would cost $329 total or about $85 to look at. Jeremy at Messicks said that they thought the NH board would work but wanted a picture of my board front and back. He quoted me a price of $670 plus programming. Somewhere along the troubleshooting a fuse blew back by the motor(5A). Now when I put the old board in, only 3 yellow lights come on but does operate in Run position. I think I am going to run it and see what will happen.

  2. #2stovein2013-01-11 10:01

    If it is the same as new holland there is a master code the dealer has that will unlock the display. If he will give the code you can do it yourself.