Does any body know if you can rotate the blade 180 degrees with the factory installed rotation sensor. I've been looking through the manual and have not found anything .
Looks like the easiest thing to do is try it. Will either work or won't work.
yeah i think so. just pray it still works afterwards
We have a G but I did glance thru the calibration processes in the manual concerning the GP model. I would assume the rotation sensor is a 360 degree device. So shouldn't create a problem. If it does create a problem the worst case should be recalibration required. I'm anxious to hear the answer!!!
i had the dealer mechanic come out on saturday to do some warrenry work and i asked him about it. after he took the top off the sensor to check it out and figured it would be ok. he also mentioned about calibration, which is kinda easy fix. im not worried about the calibration, just dont want to break anything. ive only put about 200 hrs on the machine. here is pict of the sensor
Hey, if you're missing any of that white stuff on the ground in your picture, it's down here this morning. Please come and get it!!!!
You can rotate the blade as many times around as you want, and it won't hurt anything.
consider it a gift from the north Overszd, We finaly got rid or the dusting we got last week. thanks for the info Gravelctry.