824K loader parking brake doesn't like to release easily. The red light is on the touchpad but you have to press it sometimes many times to get it to release. A few days I've spent probably 10 min trying to get it to release. Any ideas?
How about the machine's complete serial number, please? Did you check in the monitor for codes? Did you check the park brake pressure switch for proper operation?
Got some info here this morning. About 12,000 hours on this machine FYI... Thanks!
More pics
Just a hunch. I do not know if the armrest position will kick out the transmission, but look real good at the wiring behind that armrest to see if there is damage. In talking to some of the guys here in the shop, one of them mentioned they had a machine with that code that lost hydraulics and they found wiring issues behind the armrest. They couldn't remember if the machine lost drive and park brake control.
This machine I believe is actually missing some pieces to that LH armrest. Been like that long as I’ve had it. What’s weird is the brake used to release like normal. Now the last few times it’s been a real pain…
You might want to backprobe the park brake pressure switch to see if it is defective. If voltage can pass through the switch when the park brake is released, you could have a bad switch.