anyone have a parts book on a 844 not the on line one because it is wrong
I don't have a printable version, but access to a version that is not the same as the online manual. What is the part number that is incorrect? Is it a straight 844 or a lettered 844?
straight 844 part number re2395 cover there are 2 bushings that go in to housing on line version shows what appears to be a bushing but listed as a seal when ordered it comes as a seal item 16 on line version it takes 2 bushings listed under transmission housings and covers. it would be the input shaft cover
Did you mean RE23934? Unfortunately the parts page we use at the dealer shows the same thing. So, I cannot find the bushing if that is what you are after. I loaded all the part numbers for #2 and #16 into our part specification system and they all come up as seals. You will have to ask the dealer to open a DPAC case to determine the correct number for the bushing.
OK thanks for looking Ebay has a parts book and one of the pictures show the housing and don't show the bushings. A 862 shows the same housing but it don't show the bushings either
Found some information. I PM'd you.
Thanks will check shaft end play tomorrow