Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere bucket pin size

jjhdozing ยท 2015-09-17 17:47

Hey guys I have a Deere 270C excavator with a 38" bucket on it and I found a 54" bucket on a auction site and it says it came off of a 330C. Just wondering if anybody would know are they the same pin size? Thank you.

Replies3
  1. #1buckfever2015-09-17 17:58

    I know the 330 has 100mm pins and I think a 270 has 90mm pins.

  2. #2StumpyWally2015-09-18 17:26

    Look at post #32 on my thread at: HeavyEquipmentForums Hope this helps...I would appreciate any updated info you could provide.

  3. #3Tkepp2015-09-18 17:47

    JJHDozing, the 54" bucket my be too big for your 270. Most of the standard 300 class size buckets (all mfgs) build to a 100mm pin and your 270(250 class) have a 90mm sets. Stumpy has made a wonderfull listing. If you do decide to purchase the 54" you may have to shim/replace the bosses. Be aware that going with the larger class size bucket, you are adding more wieght at the end of your stick than the 250 class counter part.