Anyone know anything about Deere D series ICF controller? Have a code I’m not sure what there talking about. Machine is a Deere 350D ICF fault code 14006-2 ICF: Satellite Terminal: Communication Error Communication In case communication to the satellite terminal cannot be done over 30 seconds. Remedy: Check for the items below. Check if the communication line is abnormal. Check if the electrical power source of communication terminal is abnormal. Electrical power source Fuses 3. Check if the satellite terminal is broken.
Welcome to HEF bmftrans ! How about a complete machine serial number? Does the machine operate OK? Is the code active? Does the machine have an active JDLink subscription? Did you check all the fuses?
*FF350DX806386* Machine operates as it should. Yes active code. I’m gonna say no to the JDLink subscription. Not sure what that is. Yes all fuses good
I thought these would be related. JDLink is the telematic system Deere uses. According to your serial you do not have it. So, I have no clue why it is throwing that code. There are no service bulletins on the subject either. If it is running just fine, you could ignore it. Usually, if you have issues with the ICF, there will be running issues.