Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere D series vs E and G

Andy1845c ยท 2016-08-08 23:26

I've been doing some serious backhoe shopping and have settled on a Deere machine. I am specifically looking at the 410 and 710. Is anyone familiar with what is different between these three series and what the pros and cons are between them? I started out wanting a E or G because of the way the dipper stick extends. It looks easier to put a thumb on. I'd like to know exactly what else the extra money the later series bring would give me.

Replies1
  1. #1Deere500a2016-08-09 21:23

    The E series and above is a whole different animal than the D series. The 310 SE is a monster compared to a 310 C, more HP, more weight and just more flat out power. Waiting on the neighbor to get his 310E going to try it out: E VS SE. Go big or go home, get the 710 No help on the 410.