Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere front hub seal replacement

Columbo · 2026-04-05 08:17

Any chance someone could send me the Deere service manual procedure for replacing the front axle hub seals and bearings in a Deere 3150 tractor (s/n L03150U587073)? Maybe @mg2361 or @Diesel Dave would have access to this info? Thanks in advance!

Replies8
  1. #1Diesel Dave2026-04-05 10:35

    @Columbo ,Nothing here for that ZF mfwd .

  2. #2Columbo2026-04-05 12:22

    Thanks for checking!

  3. #3Columbo2026-04-05 13:16

    Any chance there is an exploded parts diagram for that hub assembly?

  4. #4Diesel Dave2026-04-05 13:45

    I assume you have the North America edition. . https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/8173/referrer/navigation/pgId/2638586 . and, https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/8173/referrer/navigation/pgId/2097726 .

  5. #5Columbo2026-04-05 15:17

    Thank you! I’m pretty good at SIS but still learning where to find the Deere parts stuff.

  6. #6mg23612026-04-06 05:50

    Attach a picture of the hub without the wheel on it (front and back of hub) and a picture of the axle serial number, if it is still on there. Does your machine have front multidisck brakes? Meanwhile, I'll look at what I have that is close. I have no access to AG manuals, but the ZF axle hub should be the same. Check your messages in a bit.

  7. #7Columbo2026-04-06 11:02

    Will do, it’s at my brothers farm but I’ll get him to take some pics or I’ll get over there for pictures ASAP.

  8. #8Columbo2026-04-06 11:09

    Got the messages, it wouldn’t let me respond in the conversation but thank you very much! I’m pretty sure the axle does not have brakes, but I’ll double check.