I was on John Deere's main website a few weeks back, and as the link picture to the construction end of things, they had a picture of a track loader I'm unfamiliar with, and can't seem to find ANYWHERE. It looked like the track version of a 644J. Black boom, yellow bucket, new hood and cab, etc. It was not the little 605C. Looked pretty similar to a 963D Cat. Any information? Pictures? Thanks, -Josh
755d Do you mean this one? This is the new 755D that will be replacing the 755CII. Pretty darn sweet
Wow, very streamlined.
Yes Please! :notworthy
bad engineering i think its a liebherr badged john deere ,but then i may be wrong http://www.liebherr.com/em/en/18906.asp?region=(europe )
Deere has a few of its own little gems in the D-series now -- but it is still Liebherr, yes. And I'm curious as all heck to know which machine has better productivity -- Cat's D-series or Deere's.
755D Engine John Deere 6068H; meets EPA Tier 3 and CARB emission non-road regulations Net Power 181 net hp Operating Weight 46,255 lbs. Breakout Force 36,869 lbs. Tipping Load 31,597 Hinge Pin Height 13 ft. 4 in. Length of Track on Ground 101 in. Bucket Size 3.14 cu. yd.
Maybe... but look at the size of that exhaust pipe LOL... did you mean BADGE engineering or was it a freudian slip
You know my answer to that Tigerotor :cool2
That's the one farm boy! :cool2 Thanks a bunch. Thought I was going :crazy I should have thought to go look at Liebherr.
Ha. Very funny.
i dont know...but that exhaust stack looks pretty freakin wicked
D4c is right the deere john crawler loaders are a rebadged Liebherr id own 1 as we always had good luck w/ Liebherr equipment later Bulldog
Liebherr Deere Relationship The 605C (a little larger than a 939 or 943 Cat) and the 755D (a direct competitor to the 963D) are more Deere than Liebherr in this generation. They are still assembled in Austria but there are several more Deere components than in previous models (Engines/Cabs/Electrical/Final Drives). Liebherr is providing the main structures (Loader Frame, Roller Frame, Main Frame...and various other parts)...I would say it is a Liebherr skeleton with Deere Muscles and skin....should improve reliability especially in the final drive arena.
I've got to say, of all the Deere machines I've been on/around, their new track loaders are probably what I'm most impressed with. If I could get a little more seat time, I'd be able to make a better comparison. But as fond as I've always been of the CAT 963's and 973's, the time I spent in a Deere 755C might have just convinced me it's a better machine (from a performance standpoint) than the CAT 963.
Mass-X: what generation 963? ZX850 (or farmboy): do you know who designed the hydrostatic system of the new D-series?
Tigerotor77W: "what generation 963?" C series. I don't have any time on/around the new CAT D series track loaders so I can't comment on their performance in comparison to the Deere's. My opinion was formed based on a 755C on demo, put next to a 963C in production applications.
My mistake: I meant 755 D in the two previous posts, NOT 755 C as I had typed.
Hmm, interesting... had you run the 755C against the 963C at all? I'm curious to see where the D-series twins take the TTL market. They're good machines, and I think the D-series of both manufacturers ups the ante somewhat significantly -- maybe enough to get TTLs back into the picture?
Here's some for ya....
Where were those from?
I've had those pics for a little while and for the life of me I can't remember where I got them from,They've been saved on my computer.I do remember they're pics from Deere's proving grounds.
Hydrostat System on new D It is still a Lindy system same as Cat
Thanks for the replies. (Linde hydraulics? Or Lindy?)
Sorry Linde My spelling error
Haha -- no worries. Just checking my own information so that I can continue to be a useless repository of facts.
The 755D specalog is now on the Deere website.
Those picts are from Sacaton,AZ.U are correct the proving grounds.Tigerotor77W- are you asking about the deere hystats? The 605 is pretty much a 650, using same undercarriage,engine, and so on. (besides frame). In fact it would be nice to run the 2"s side by side.