https://www.deere.com/en/news/all-news/wacker-neuson-agreement/ This is an interesting agreement. I have said that WN builds a really good mini ex, and apparently, Deere agrees.
It is interesting that they pulled away from Hitachi to manufacture their own machines only to partner with Wacker. But WN has been building good products for other OEM's for years.
Interesting yet another product developed from a paint pot & decals. Kind regards Uffex
I think the key lines in the article are: John Deere will develop and manufacture 5-9-metric-ton excavators, incorporating designs from Wacker Neuson. "Additionally, John Deere will have control of the design, manufacturing, and technology innovation, for the 5-9-metric-ton models"
That usually translates to "bean counters will take any good ideas, cheapen them after incorporation into their own products and then throw shade on the original designer when things go south."
Well at least my local jd dealer will quit shipping me orange sheet metal every time I order a panel