Went to my first Deming show. I'll apologize for not getting better photographs of the yarder or of the V-8 powered hot saw competition. And I sure would like that three-point logging winch on my tractor, but I didn't get any photographs of that either. A restored Hayes log truck, a nice Pacific and a Hayes OTR tractor
A nice KW. Check out the interior restoration
Some nice domestic machines of various vintage. The Twin Sister Range is a geologic klippe with the largest mass of dunite in the world and is nearby
Plaque on the Skagit Harder that was set up
The top two competitors in the tree spurring competition. The gentleman near the camera in red is from BC, while the man further back is from Grants Pass Oregon. According to the announcer, these are the two fastest in the world, but I can't vouch for the veracity of that, I know the Europe has some fast climbers also. These were the only two who were timed round trip, all others time ended when the summited the tree.