Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

demolition accident

skata ยท 2007-07-28 22:57

what a dumba**. ointhead building falls on a excavator. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1185594452

Replies10
  1. #1Steve Frazier2007-07-29 00:11

    Wow! That operator was some lucky!

  2. #2Dwan Hall2007-07-29 00:15

    Man is lucky to be alive. You could see that one coming. and the way he was picking at the building I think he knew it was coming also.

  3. #3Ross2007-07-29 10:29

    Scary little video. Weres the cab guard? An easy way to wreck a nice machine. Ross

  4. #4klyons2007-07-29 12:05

    to close! had the right idea though. should've put cable around colum and backed way up :Banghead

  5. #5Wolf2007-07-29 21:04

    Demo Accident Where did that happen? It looks like it might be over in China where they are building too much too fast without the proper safety precautions. Operator is lucky. Didn't trash the hoe too badly either.

  6. #6ILMChris2007-07-31 06:28

    I think I would have focused on the top of the building first...but what do I know.

  7. #7BobCatMan2007-08-01 18:05

    He probably was told to attack that building that way,he's lucky to be alive.

  8. #8SouthOnBeach2007-08-01 22:29

    i guess thats one way to get it down fast :beatsme

  9. #9HRD Remco2008-04-05 17:17

    :Banghead That man is one stupid XXXXXXX . and shouln't be on a demolitionsite I have seen more of these stupid things, many of them also in the US. It is sad to see that they are still way behind in using special demolition techniques. It is all about getting it down the fastest way only using old techniques like balling. And when they finally use things like a HRD (High Reach Demolition excavator) they think it can be used as a wreckingball. It is getting better, but there is still a long way to go. Not all, but many ...

  10. #10Garrie Denny2014-08-09 05:13

    At least he had his seat belt on,cut the poor slope some slack