Pump is on a SQ42 engine has Denso C02310 32c65-02310 nd-pes4a65d320rnd542. Those are the numbers. I am getting good fuel to the pump but very little out to injectors. The fuel solenoid moves which moves the rod. I am thinking it is stuck internally. Does anyone have a diagram on these pumps?
Not 100% sure if I can email it to you direct.. I'm definatly sure I can print it and "snail mail" it to you.. Did the engine sit for awhile?? or did the fuel gell??
Engine has sat for several years . Thanks
If you have it in electronic form like pdf then the easiest way is for the OP to send you a PM with his email address. You can then send it via regular email. The HEF site email does not permit attachments that I can see.
The problem I have is.. the program that has the parts list/diagram is "specific".. to its location and it wont let you email it or forward it.. IT HAS TO BE COPYIED, scanned and forwarded.. Dam japs.. lol
If it's on a PC and it will print, there are some decent free convertors will "print" it to a PDF....
Really no need for a parts breakdown.. for a no start condition.. Just remove the rack cap in front of the pump and push and pull on it till it free's up.. OR remove the side cover and see if you can free up the rack that way..
I removed the side cover its a long cover with 2 bolts. I then pryed on the top of the springs and made the springs turn 90 degress then I was able to start engine and manually turn that and it woudl control the throttle. Soon as I let go moves all forward and stalls. What do I need to free up next. The throttle does not move anything?
Good for you for trying..!!! 1st disconnect the shut off solenoid from the lever.. that way you can push and pull the rack without interference.. Remove the rack cap and push&pull the rack while someone cranks the engine.. It may take a while and several tries but it will eventually free up.. Some fresh fuel w/ some additive may help.. AND you'll have to shut the engine down "manually" using the rack itself, seeing you disconnected the s/o solenoid once you get it to idle and go to full load with the throttle. Good luck and let me know if you need anything further,, TPG