Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deutz Engine parts

maquinariawiebe ยท 2011-02-17 13:42

Need some parts for a Deutz F10L413. Anybody have a good source....?

Replies5
  1. #1JeremiahSr2011-02-17 13:47

    http://www.dieselspecialists.com/ Diesel Parts Specialist. In Humble, Tx. Good guys over there. Ask for Doug, tell him Jeremy at B&B Diesel Service told you to call. He will take good care of ya. 281-446-1230 or 1-800-898-9250

  2. #21080 bobcat2011-02-17 14:05

    memo international deals in deutz parts i used them lot of there stuff is oem but not in price.

  3. #3maquinariawiebe2011-02-17 16:00

    Thanks guys! I am waiting on the qoute from Diesel parts specialists, I have purchased from them in the past, good service. I am think of purchasing from Memo-omega, really like there prices. I was qouted on a piston kit at a local distribuitor. I whopping $500 USD! compare that to about $145 @ Memo omega.

  4. #4smittysrepair2011-02-17 20:18

    I use parts from Memo Omega quite often and I have never had a problem with them. They are a top notch group to deal with especially when you consider the prices they charge.

  5. #5maquinariawiebe2011-02-18 12:13

    Memo omega it is!