Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deutz SN lookup and Service Manual?

dragonslayr ยท 2017-07-09 12:48

hello.... anybody know of a serial number lookup site for a Deutz F4L-1011F engine? This unit is in my 1996 Snorkel Boom Lift. Snorkel tells me that based on my S N on lift and being a Diesel engine that it has to be that Model. When I contacted a Deutz "technical support" / parts dealer they told me I would have to have S N to get any info from them. They seem to have things sewn up pretty good. All I want to do is to have a much better understanding of this machine and really am hoping that I can avoid paying a dealer $300.00 for a service/ shop manual!; which brings me to tah other question; Anybody got a PDF manual they would share? Thanks, Walt~

Replies5
  1. #1nowing752017-07-11 09:22

    Check on mhhauto.com. Lots of people willing to give you manuals if no one in hear has it

  2. #2tool_king2017-07-24 21:08

    Walt what is your email address .I have 1011F manuals .I can email them to you .

  3. #3nowing752017-07-25 22:42

    I should have known tool king would have it. Aka manual king

  4. #4tool_king2017-07-25 23:13

    just have a lot of stuff dragonslayr what model is you Snorkel lift ? I can also the boom manuals if need if you are also looking for them .

  5. #5nowing752017-07-26 13:23

    its good to have lots of stuff