Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Did anyone go to the Reynolds auction?

CRABTREE MFG ยท 2009-12-21 10:54

Just wondering if anybody went to the Reynolds auction last week and how it went. I was still a little too busy to go and all I really wanted to do was just look around at one of our old competitors facilities anyway. None of our customers that I have talked to went so if anybody has heard anything let me know.

Replies2
  1. #1Abscraperguy2009-12-22 01:00

    I was hoping you had gone so you could give me a report. What's up at Crabtree? Do you have a website to go look at your stuff? I use to spend many hours pulling some of your scrapers around.

  2. #2CRABTREE MFG2009-12-22 12:28

    No Abscraperguy unfortunately I didnt get to go. We are busy working on our new ejector scraper. We've sold a couple of the CS2014E which has a 14ft wide cut and holds a conservative 20 yards. Currently building another CS2014E and a CS2316E which has a 16ft wide cut and should hold 23 yards. Our customers like them cause they will haul dirt and finish well with the four 23.5 x 25 walking tandem setup. Our website is www.crabtreemfg.com I havent had time to put the new ejectors on it but all our dump scrapers 7yd to 27yd are on there.