its dec wasnt this board started at the first of last dec or was it the end of last nov? heck i dont remember.. payton
on a side note i think my post count doubled to night..lol can ya tell i just got laid off.. just in time for a nice xmas and a lil vacation.. payton
You're right! Though a month late! I think the official start date was Nov 7, 2003. So congrats to us!! :drinkup Enjoy the I'm sure much deserved break. Just be sure to spend a lot of that time off posting here! Thanks. And thanks to the rest of the members who have helped get this first year off the ground. Here's to many more years of sharing our experiences & learning as much as we can. :notworthy
Well I'm glad somebody's been paying attention!!:thumbsup I've had some family matters to attend to this past month and missed it. Thanks to all who have made this site a success, it's grown quite a bit in just the past few weeks. If we all continue to pass the word along, it will continue to grow and become a greater resource for all of us! Thanks again, everyone!!!:drinkup