Hello, I'm a Brit who has joined the forum. We have a new website we're running in the Uk looking at what makes operators tick, we're a pro video team who specialise in making video for the plant, demolition and construction industry. We're building a following because our videographers have made programmes for Discovery, the BBC and all the other major broadcasters but all we like to do now is make films about machines. Can you help? You can look at the type of Youtube content we make diggersanddozers.com is there a US equivalent? Who would you think might be interested in what we're filming? Any advice is much appreciated. Kind regards Matt P.s. I love the US audience because you are very honest, so I'd appreciate your opinions. I filmed in Afghanistan with the US infantry in 2010 in the Korengal Valley and I know you guys say it like it is.
No replies yet.