before anyone says anything...it was not my choice for the placement of the wells. and it was not my choice as to where to throw my spoil..i just follow orders..even though they are dumb sometimes..the boys are laying sewer in wet ground
nice pic's,thetrench looks nice.
Nice bit of excavation work your doing there. Why are you not using trench boxes? I can think of a few possible reasons but was just wondering as its an awful lot of muck to shift and put back afterwards.
we very rarely pull a shield..everything is open cut..we do a lot of sreet work where you'll pull a shield but most of our cuts in subdivision or site work are under 15 ft so we just open cut it
How was the dewatering working out?
Pulling a shield + working in water makes for an interesting day.
How is that ol 235 or 245 treating ya? Those are good cat hoe's.:usa
Size of that excavation and size of the boxes I'd guess 245B. Plus I've seen other posts of Pete's