Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dingo 323

NCPIPELINE ยท 2012-04-09 14:17

Our dingo was just dropped of in my shop with hydraulic fluid pouring out from beneath the front tire. Any ideas?

Replies6
  1. #1lumberjack2012-04-09 14:43

    Busted drive line or seal in that drive motor.

  2. #2NCPIPELINE2012-04-09 16:05

    Got the tire off and the spindle nut, spindle will not come off... It is leaking from the seal around the shaft that goes to drive motor... Any ideas how to remove and address?

  3. #3lumberjack2012-04-09 21:20

    It's just a tapered shaft with a key. Heat and a hammer are your friends.

  4. #4NCPIPELINE2012-04-10 11:30

    LOL! I got after it with a hammer and torch still no dice. Think a puller is an option?

  5. #5lumberjack2012-04-10 21:28

    Pulling and tapping/ heat might do it.

  6. #6NCPIPELINE2012-04-16 10:21

    I got the spindle off, and the bolts to the motor off, the top hydraulic hose off, but the bottom one does not have a spinning nut everytime I try to turn it, it just bounces back. Ideas?