Hello, I have recently purchased a Ditch Witch MX15 from an individual and was going to do a service on it so I know it was changed recently. The only issue with this is it seems no one knows about the hydraulic filter. I’ve called Ditch Witch themselves and they said I needed to call Komatsu as they were the ones who actually made the machine. So I did, and they said no problem and would send me the filter. Great. I get the filter and it’s not even close. So I call them back and they say that’s all their system is saying and that it has to be the filter. The filter on the machine currently is a screw on, internal filter with a hole on the bottom. I’ve never seen anything like it but would really like to change it. I have a screenshot of the parts manual and the number it gives but nothing comes on online either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am referencing number 3 on the parts book. I currently have number 12, I think it’s right anyway it looks very similar but haven’t gotten to change that one as it looks a lot more labor intensive than the first.
No replies yet.