Has anybody thought about or tried making a cab for a mini skid steer? I have an SK850 and at times I spend hours running it and wondered how hard it would be? I can fabricate, weld and sorta design (I have a few sketches). The biggest issue I would have is how to run the ac but I believe I have a solution, cat skid steers used to use the hydraulics to run the ac pump. No clue how well it would work but its an idea. I don't think the alternator would be able to handle the amperage required for an electric unit like what CabCon ac makes. Other issues I have is it will make the back of the machine about 8-10" longer to accommodate for the cab. I'm sure I'm not thinking of everything but I cant find much in the way of cabs on the net.
I would think the weight of a cab would throw the balance of the machine too far off. I would think you would need to have a a Boat top Company make a full enclosed canvas canopy with zipper and snap off sides and door. I thought a lot about getting a ready made riding lawn mower canopy top and modifying it to fit my Toro. That would at least keep the sun and rain off of you.