G,day Guys, I have a DRMCO D600 grader with the 9138 ( I think, no serial no plate attached) transmission. And for the second time Since i have owned it the power shift in reverse has failed again. It seems as though I can’t reverse in any gear higher than 1st or it locks up. Anyway was just seeing if anyone else has had the same fault. Also is there an upgrade transmission I could possibly fit in its place, maybe a later model trans. Look forward to your reply. Best regards Will
Hi did you ever find some parts? in Australia or anywhere else....
Likely too late but the reason you having problems with it is the linkage is not being adjusted right and you never ever ever shift out of reverse to high range. Also make sure the clutch brake is not set too tight as this causes shifting problems as well