Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

DNX Welding pics

-NICK- ยท 2010-05-20 23:32

Our friend from DNX,refurbished this one a while back.

Replies28
  1. #1prenn1984@gmail2010-05-23 02:05

    looks like he does nice work. any more pics?

  2. #2-NICK-2010-05-23 14:50
  3. #3prenn1984@gmail2010-05-23 16:01

    What are these?

  4. #4tonka2010-05-23 18:55

    I have no idea....

  5. #5-NICK-2010-05-23 19:54

    holds the wheel covers

  6. #6-NICK-2010-05-23 20:08

    Here's are a few more of a different trailer.

  7. #7-NICK-2010-06-19 00:01

    A few of my trailer just got a little work done some welding,a few mods moved the wedge ramps in the deck.oh and a fresh paint job

  8. #8prenn1984@gmail2010-06-19 03:00

    what are you guys using for outside deck boards?

  9. #9-NICK-2010-06-19 13:08

    Its all apitong,the outerboards are new the rest are the old boards they were still in good shape so we reused them.

  10. #10prenn1984@gmail2010-06-19 16:26

    oh i guess the new boards just looked way to smooth next to the old ones, I thought maybe they were some of those composite boards.

  11. #11-NICK-2010-06-20 01:41

    Yeah the pics does make it seem like they are different.I didnt even want it painted(hate being the first one to tear it up),but it had some welding that needed to get done and it was down for a few weeks so.Just waiting for my rims to get polished then it will be back on the road.

  12. #12-NICK-2010-06-20 01:59

    Seems like the last few weeks Ramon has been busy.There have been a couple of TrailKings,a couple of Cozads my 16 tire and this tow truck.Glad mine got finished before all this stuff came in

  13. #13tonka2010-06-20 08:56

    Did someone abuse that Murray in post # 7 or what?

  14. #14-NICK-2010-06-20 21:11

    Yeah I think they fell off the side and tracked down the middle with a dozer or something like that.He had to replace most of the crossmembers.

  15. #15-NICK-2010-10-30 23:24

    Yikes!this one came in last week.looks like it was broke for a while.

  16. #16Dualie2010-11-07 02:07

    WOW that was broke for quite a while. That could have gotten real western REAL quick

  17. #17JDOFMEMI2010-11-07 17:06

    I'm surprised we did not hear of it on the news from coming apart on the freeway. I have seen them break on the road before, and it is not pretty.

  18. #18-NICK-2010-11-08 23:23

    Not sure if it broke completely on the road but it came in chained together and welded to the deck.There have been a few that came in cracked in the same area.My guess is they dont block up the back when they load.:beatsme

  19. #19-NICK-2010-11-08 23:37

    Here are a few of a dovetail trailer springhangers broke.I always thought they were all airride, well ours are

  20. #20JDOFMEMI2010-11-08 23:46

    I have a twin to that trailer, though without the broken parts. Need a good one?

  21. #21-NICK-2011-10-08 02:19

    Wow I havent posted on here in a while,kinda diffrent layout anyway her are a few from Around the shop .

  22. #22tonka2011-10-08 08:25

    dig that 388, the cleaners look old school... the KW step :Banghead to bad it wasnt a longer wheelbase cause you can get the DPF crap between the famerails and get a normal step....

  23. #23-NICK-2012-02-05 14:32

    some more random shots from around the shop.

  24. #24prenn1984@gmail2012-02-05 20:03

    What's the 4 frame deck go to?

  25. #25Newman2012-02-05 22:15

    I'm gonna guess a Loadmaster

  26. #26-NICK-2012-02-06 23:26

    You are correct sir!:drinkup One of his customers brought it in for new deck pins a while back.

  27. #27Newman2012-02-07 08:17

    Woot Woot! I got one right

  28. #28pafarmer2012-02-14 06:17

    WOW ! Now thats waht I consider a trailer.