Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

DO u have a 15B boom?

DigDug ยท 2013-11-09 21:02

Wanted a crane boom for a Bucyrus Erie 15B. Have shovel front to trade or cash. Anyone have one in there yard? Thanks, doug 207-926-6060

Replies15
  1. #1stumpjumper832013-11-09 21:42

    talk to gerharts in Lititz, pa

  2. #2mitch5042013-11-09 23:09

    I bet my brother-in-law has one, but SC is a good ride from you.

  3. #3DigDug2013-11-09 23:16

    SC no problem , we have a big cooler! :drinkup

  4. #4mitch5042013-11-09 23:23

    I'll ask him, he's got a bunch of B-Es. The tough part will be talking him into letting go of it.

  5. #5Turbo218352013-11-10 08:37

    Them new fangeled hydraulic excavators are just a fad?

  6. #6DigDug2013-11-10 15:46

    thanks!

  7. #7mitch5042013-11-10 16:14

    Two reasons, he does mostly rice field work, reaching out close to 100'; and he's turning 76 in a few weeks.

  8. #8bigshow2013-11-10 18:40

    I got an extra base and head section off from a Bantam T-350 you could retro fit. It's in N.Y., I was just in Maine for a jib, it's not that far away.

  9. #9DigDug2013-11-11 07:48

    big show , I will see what one looks like and how much work it is to retro fit. Its my friends Erie , he sold me his 1952 UNIT crane and now he is having crane withdrawals , so im trying to help him get his Erie going with a boom. What do u want for it? Thanks

  10. #10bigshow2013-11-11 18:41

    You want some pictures with measurements?

  11. #11DigDug2013-11-11 18:53

    yes that would be great!

  12. #12bigshow2013-11-12 17:26

    The black sections of boom are the ones for sale, not the orange.

  13. #13DigDug2013-11-12 19:02

    Thanks BIgshow. I am going to bring this down to my friend and measure up his Erie. Thank you, doug

  14. #14DigDug2013-11-17 19:33

    Bigshow, thank you but presently I have found some bolt on Erie B booms. I will let u know if they don't come through. Thank u for your time. doug

  15. #15bigshow2013-11-17 20:00

    No worries, hope it all works out for you guys.