Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Do you need attachments?

willie59 ยท 2009-01-14 21:38

Greetings to all Heavy Equipment Forums members. I've been on board about a month now, man I've had a blast. I am the equipment service mananger for ATCO Equipment in Knoxville, TN. We buy and sell used construction equipment. The other part of our company is the attachments product line we produce, Blue Diamond attachments. Thumbs, mechanical and hydraulic, for excavators. Buckets, grapple buckets, brushcutters, and more for skidloaders. We have a darn good planetary drive auger for skidloaders. I've been there two and a half years and I don't remember one coming back. We even offer a heavy duty fork frame for rubber tire loaders. More attachments than I care to write down here. Give us a look at www.bluediamondattachments.com . Meanwhile, I'll be hanging around here to offer advice when I can to all you guys pushing dirt. :usa Paul Willis ATCO Equipment 888-388-1013

Replies0

No replies yet.