Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dodge C model parts?

charles walton ยท 2020-01-10 13:44

Any body out there know anywhere to get a few interior parts off of an old Dodge c model?

Replies7
  1. #1Old Doug2020-01-10 19:26

    My dad has a pickup that is a 4x4 they are farly common around here my brother just sold one. They dont have much interior what do you need?

  2. #2charles walton2020-01-10 20:14

    This is a heavy duty truck but the door might be the same, there is a little panel missing inside the driver side door. I will take a picture of the hole but it will be a few days before I can. I just bought it so there might be other stuff....oh yeah, I need a passenger seat too.

  3. #3Truck Shop2020-01-10 21:55

    Are you talking about this style?

  4. #4mowingman2020-01-11 08:19

    The trucks pictured above, and anything similar, use the basic cab from a 1958/59/60, Dodge pickup.

  5. #5charles walton2020-01-11 17:51

    Yessir

  6. #6charles walton2021-06-20 17:01

    a passenger door for sure.

  7. #7mowingman2021-06-20 20:53

    Contact Vintage Power Wagons in Fairfield, Iowa. They should have it.