Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dodge ram “pullin” D8

Blacksmoke07 ยท 2011-03-05 15:12

Seen this picture a bunch, but didnt know if yall had.. not real, but cool. I drive a 2500 cummins, itd be good braggin rights if it were real.

Replies9
  1. #1Dozerboy2011-03-05 18:56

    Thats a good "fake"

  2. #2Blacksmoke072011-03-06 14:34

    yea how bout it, theres another pic floatin around ill try to find it, it show how close the neck of the trailer really is to the bed of the truck, and i think they photo shopped out the blocks the trailer was sittin on. definetly a good fake tho

  3. #3Blacksmoke072011-03-06 14:40

    here yea go... (got pictures from cumminsforum.com)

  4. #4mitch5042011-03-06 23:18

    I think that's the same trailer I used to use to pull the D9 w/ my Toyota. It is hard to find a good 4-axle w/ electric brakes.

  5. #5dayexco2011-03-07 20:38

    how's bout dees? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkqx09b-xyI

  6. #6Dozerboy2011-03-07 21:17

    ^ Lol thats funny

  7. #7digger242j2011-03-08 02:03

    The reason there's no snow in those pictures is cause I plowed it with my Chevy.

  8. #8Dozerboy2011-03-11 20:57

    Nice blades a little rusty though

  9. #9steve kicic2011-03-11 21:24

    Amusing shots, having a little chuckle to myself over these, well done and great for a laugh!!!