Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Does anyone recognize this master cylinder control for a Gearmatic 19

Dougie G ยท 2019-06-16 23:50

I need to find out what model these master cylinders are so I can rebuild them. They are controls for my Gearmatic 19 winch on my 450 Timberjack line skidder Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Plebeian2019-06-17 06:43

    Anything in this lot? https://forestryparts.com/gearmaticwinchparts.aspx

  2. #2crane operator2019-06-17 06:50

    kinda looks like a old mico mastercylinder. They were used in everything 70's-80's. Napa used to have a good parts book that you could leaf through and find something that looked like whatever the equipment had.

  3. #3Dougie G2019-06-17 11:42

    No, I have some of these in the shop manuel, but thx

  4. #4Dougie G2019-06-17 11:42

    I will give them a try, Thanks

  5. #5mitch5042019-06-17 12:40

    Going the NAPA route you will probably have to take it apart an get the bore diameter before you go there, but that is probably your best bet.

  6. #6DMiller2019-06-17 14:29

    Wagner made a style similar and typical to IHC or old GM medium trucks. Check for a 1975 Loadstar 1600

  7. #7walkerv2019-06-17 16:08

    Same looking master as a 65 cj5 jeep. Just dig into them and get the seals out so they can be matched up .