Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dolly scraper trunnion ball?

Cummins5.9 · 2023-01-31 22:27

I’m trying to find some part for a project I was working on and can’t seem to locate what I’m looking for. im looking for the ball and socket that would be on a cat 80 size scraper and dolly set up where the gooseneck would attach to the dolly. would anyone have any idea on where I may find something similar? thanks

Replies2
  1. #1bam19682023-02-01 18:26

    A friend of mine has a cat 80 and needed a couple things for it. He found a guy in South Dakota that had quite a few of these scrapers. Maybe someone on here knows who I'm talking about?? Otherwise I can try to get his info and let you know.

  2. #2Cummins5.92023-02-01 19:07

    Even if anyone knows round about dimensions of the ball like if it’s a 6 inch ball or what