Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Don’t know who’s worse…

Welder Dave ยท 2020-10-06 16:07

Got a call today from the credit union I deal with. I'm getting EI after my job was eliminated last year. Former employer submitted all my info to EI for direct deposit. Everything was fine since I started receiving benefits. Last payment was half of what it should be and I didn't receive any notice or explanation it was changing. Now I get this call from my credit union that says EI has the last number of my account wrong and if I don't get it changed they won't manually correct it and deposit the money in my account. I asked why I'm getting a call now after I've been receiving benefits since early in the year. She says she just got back and is clearing things up. Was she gone for over 6 month's? Who was manually correcting it for month's? I should have been informed they had my account number wrong after the first payment. I think everybody is incompetent, former employer, credit union, EI. What a bunch of BS! Hopefully my eye is OK and I can go the EI office tomorrow. Trying to call them, forget it.

Replies0

No replies yet.