Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dont lease from Happy trailer sales in texas.

Basscat348 · 2024-06-24 08:04

I leased a pj dump trailer from happy trailer out of paris texas. I had taken my trailer in for warranty work on the doors and they had said they would call me when it was ready for pickup.Now I had asked a few weeks before hand out of curiosity what someone would do if they were to bring a lease back , and in no way shape or form was I saying I wanted to return it.I had never been late on a payment , in fact I had made a payment the day before I took it in for warranty work.So I get a text a week later saying they SOLD IT and needed the plate back.So I paid $7000 on a trailer and would have been paid off this summer and the only answer I got was they are sorry. What kind of business does this , ive never heard of anything like this happening to anyone. They will never get my business again, this was my 4th trailer i had purchased from them.

Replies1
  1. #1mowingman2024-06-24 10:02

    You better go get a lawyer on this one.